- This oil is 100% derived from fresh cod liver.
- Species: Gadus morhua
- Origin: Fished in the North Atlantic.
- Use: Human nutrition
List of ingredients:
- 100% Cod Liver Oil.
Substances of interest:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 7 to 16% of the total fatty acids
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 6 to 18% of the total fatty acids
- Vitamin A: ≤ 1,000 IU/g
- Vitamin D: ≤ 100 IU/g
- Appearance: Clear
- Colour: Yellow
- Odour: Average, typical
- Iodine index: 150 – 180 g I2 / 100 g
- Peroxide index: ≤ 10 mEq / kg
- Anisidine index: ≤ 30
- 25 kg drum or 200 Kg IBC
We recommend you store this produce in the following conditions:
- in a dry place
- away from light
- at a temperature below 20 °C
In these conditions, the minimum shelf life is 24 months. However, this storage time should be modified depending on the storage conditions.
This product datasheet has been drawn up with the greatest care. However, the information provided is only approximate. For further information please contact our sales team.