- This powder is obtained from catshark skeletons.
- Species: Small spotted catshark
- Origin: Fished off the coasts of Normandy and Brittany.
- Use: Human nutrition
- 100% shark cartilage powder.
Substances of interest:
- Collagenous proteins (æN*5,46): ≥ 20 %
- Chondroitin sulphate: 4% (+/- 1) Glycosaminoglycans (= Mucopolysaccharides): 5% (+/- 2)
- Glucosamine sulfate : 2,5% (+/- 1)
- Calcium : ≥ 20 %
- Phosphorus: ≥ 10%
- Appearance: Fine, non-granular, 300 µm
- Colour: White
- Odour: Neutral
- Dry material: ≥ 90%
- pH (aqueous solution 10%): 6.5 to 7
- 25 kg kraft drum
We recommend you store this produce in the following conditions:
- in a dry place
- away from light
- at a temperature below 20 °C
In these conditions, the minimum shelf life is 24 months. However, this storage time should be modified depending on the storage conditions.