- Capsules of cod liver oil.
- Species: Gadus callarias L.
- Origin: Fished in the North Atlantic
- Use: Human nutrition
List of ingredients:
- Oil of Liver of Cod 280 mg, Tunic: Gelatin, Glycerin.
Substances of interest:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): ≥ 20 mg / capsule
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): ≥ 17 mg DHA / capsule
- Vitamin A: ≥ 840 µg RE / capsule
- Vitamin D: ≥ 7 µg vit D / capsule
- Format: Soft gelatin capsule 5 minimum oval
- Color : Natural
- Weight of contents: 280 mg
- Weight of the capsule: 408.97 mg
- Bag of 10 000 capsules
We recommend that you store this product under the following conditions:
- in a dry place
- away from light
- at a temperature below 20°C
In these conditions, the minimum shelf life is 24 months. However, this storage time should be modified depending on the storage conditions.
This product datasheet has been drawn up with the greatest care. However, the information provided is only approximate. For further information please contact our sales team.