Cod Liver Oil Capsule 280 mg – Bovine Gelatin
Capsules of cod liver oil.
- Species: Gadus Callarias L.
- Origin: Fished in the North Atlantic.
- Use: Human nutrition
List of ingredients:
- Oil of cod liver 280 mg, Tunic : bovine gelatin, Glycerin.
Substances of interest:
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): ≥ 20 mg / capsule
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): ≥ 17 mg DHA / capsule
- Vitamin A: ≥ 840 µg RE / capsule
- Vitamin D: ≥ 7 µg vit D / capsule
- Format: soft gelatin capsule 5 minimum oval
- Color: natural
- Weight of contents: 280 mg
- Weight of the capsule: 408.97 mg
We recommend you store this produce in the following conditions:
- in a dry place
- away from light
- at a temperature below 20 °C
In these conditions, the minimum shelf life is 24 months. However, this storage time should be modified depending on the storage conditions.
- Bag of 10 000 capsules
This product datasheet has been drawn up with the greatest care. However, the information provided is only approximate. For further information please contact our sales team.